the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.
- Out of Office is a for companies who want to align their leadership teams behind their corporate vision and deeply held values.
- The programme uses concepts, values and energies from nature as lifestyle and business metaphors for effective training in a modern leadership landscape.
- Out of Office is about increasing awareness so that the leader can act authentically and with great self-awareness.
- The program has focus on leading “by example”, as well as creating an open, trustful, innovative and energetic working environment where well-being, brand and customers all stand balanced in a strong natural focus.
- Combined with live gathering in an outdoor location, coaching, webinar and peer group work , the challenges and realizations of managers are lead to deeper insight through dialogue and reflections into Trust, Identity and Curiosity that create better managers by nature.
- Delivered over two days including one night camping out in nature, Out of Office adheres to the most recent Covid-19 social distancing and protection regulations.
For further details visit www.gonorth.nu/en-gb or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get In Touch
Hasanpaşa Mah., Nabizade Sok., B Blok Apt. No:82 A, Kadikoy, 34744, Istanbul
+90 216 706 12 91
+90 542 257 00 00
31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7