"OUT OF OFFICE" Programme
the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.
- Out of Office is a for companies who want to align their leadership teams behind their corporate vision and deeply held values.
- The programme uses concepts, values and energies from nature as lifestyle and business metaphors for effective training in a modern leadership landscape.
- Out of Office is about increasing awareness so that the leader can act authentically and with great self-awareness.
- The program has focus on leading “by example”, as well as creating an open, trustful, innovative and energetic working environment where well-being, brand and customers all stand balanced in a strong natural focus.
- Combined with live gathering in an outdoor location, coaching, webinar and peer group work , the challenges and realizations of managers are lead to deeper insight through dialogue and reflections into Trust, Identity and Curiosity that create better managers by nature.
- Delivered over two days including one night camping out in nature, Out of Office adheres to the most recent Covid-19 social distancing and protection regulations.
For further details visit www.gonorth.nu/en-gb or email us at email@example.com
Get In Touch
31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7
+353 1 871 7567